Many crushes and orgasms later, I am back to find out if I may have learned new things about some of the things that were worrying me a few months ago.
- Am I doing it right? I still have no clue. But if the whimpers and adulation are anything to by, I am not doing very badly.
- Can other lesbians know or tell that I am a lesbian? No, they cannot. Maybe I need dreadlocks and more piercings.
- Am I being gay enough? Apparently, I am being too gay. So that’s an entirely different thing to worry about altogether.
- Am I being too gay? Yes. Yes I am.
- What if I never find a woman who I like who will like me back? Impossible. I have since met women who I liked, who liked me back if not more.
- Do other lesbians that are not my exes or friends of my exes or exes of my exes exist? Surprisingly, they do. Pro tip, they might be from a different country.
- Is there a secret lesbian location that I don’t know about? I still haven’t figured it out. But I am not really in a leaving the house mood, so if there were, I probably wouldn’t go anyway.
- Will I like having a strap inside me? Still to be determined.
- What will I do if I fall for a touch me not? Love them, as they are, in all their touch me notness. I read a touching letter from a recovering touch me not, which put my mind at ease on the subject.
- Should I switch up my style to increase my visibility? No.
- Am I doing Tinder wrong? Gave up Tinder altogether. But I might be making a return. The weather lately has been a little numbing.
- Will there ever be a Grindr for girls here? Not yet.
- Will Kenya ever decriminalize ‘carnal acts against the order of nature’ Not yet. But we did get a win! Follow @NGLHRC for more details.
- Do I always have to fall in love in 3 days, 2 hours and 10 minutes? Apparently, I do. And I never learn. Setting new records for falling in love.
- What would happen if I was to take it slow? We still don’t know because I still am unable to take it slow.
- Do I always have to DIY dental dams? Cling film is your friend.
- Will I ever voice out my fantasies? Maybe, one day in the future, with the right person.
- Will I ever meet someone who excites me as much as Young MA? Yes. I will.
- Will I ever kiss my girlfriend goodbye in public? I should hope so.
- Has anyone ever faked it with me? I should hope not.
Have I picked up new worries along the way, yes. But that is a blog post for another day. You? What are your worries? Baby dyke or otherwise.